ND Make-Up’ 20th Century Inspired Iconic Eyelash Collection
Look at this stunning collection of eyelashes! The packaging is simply gorgeous..
* Bridgette – Doll Eyed look and giving you a fuller look to the base of your lashes.
* Sophia – Corner lashes for a winged out look. Subtle but sexy.
* Marilyn – Full and flirty for a dramatic eye. Ultimate evening lashes!
* Audrey – Full and luscious lashes, similar to Marilyn but not as dramatic.
* Jane – My faves, these lashes elongate towards the outer edge, creating a sexy winged out eye, with separated lashes all the way along.
* Diana – Perfect for a wide-eyed look. These lashes are longest in the centre.
These are high quality premium lashes, and they are accompanied by a card with instructions on how to apply and look after your lashes.
‘ND Make-Up’ are a company based in Newcastle, UK. It is ran by two ladies who go by the names of Marie & Nick; who by the way, are both working Mums! Go girls!
ND Make-Up doesn’t just sell products, they are active working MUA’s. They do Weddings, commercial work, editorial etc, and they also offer training in makeup. They have a full list of celebrity clientele, from Pixie Lott, Jane Middlemiss and Stacie Stewart, to the lasses from Gordie Shore!
As well as selling their gorgeous eyelash collection, the girls have a brush range too! And it doesn’t stop there, there is a makeup range due for release soon. I for one, cannot wait to see what it will be like!! Excited much??
Check out their facebook page: www.facebook.com/ndmakeupartists
*Reblogged (ShowMe Makeup)